Monday, November 22, 2010

you live, you learm

As I was doing my house repairs, I had the opportunity to do them for a school project as well.  This blog as well as a scrapbook I've been putting together have been just a couple of the fun elements of this school project.  However there is one part that just didn’t want to cooperate.  I’ve taken lots of pictures for visual memories of my journey in home improvement.  But my attempt at videotaping has been less than satisfactory.  There are simple obvious reasons like completely forgetting to video tape(though I did record an hour of a table and wall, and more complicated reasons such as battery failure, lens failure, user malfunction, and tape incompatibilities.  So, after many tries and many failures I’ve scrapped the videotaping and decided there’s no future for me in a career as a videographer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment